All the products i used are available from Thompsons craft supplies.
Using the 13arts grungy wall papers-Damaged for my back ground.
I toyed with adding to to it but the paper was so nice on its own it had everything it needed so i decided to leave it alone.
I added some of the cork, a bit to mount my photo on one corner and then a torn piece as my base.
I used another paper from the 13arts paper range this time from the Summer Rhapsody set– Rose rhapsody, i fussy cut some of the roses, they matched my back ground sheet perfectly.
I added some mdf leaves and my title from the creative embellishments range also from Louise, all painted in Fabrika Decoru shabby velour paints in vintage green, i inked the title a little with black.
I layered all my pieces around my photo using 3d foam pads and 3d gel and then added some paper flowers and some sequins here and there around my central design.
Lastly i splattered using watered down prima metallique paint-steampunk copper, i covered my photo while i did my splattering.