This week I’ve created this gothic inspired art journal spread – the 13 Arts Victoriana Paper Pack I’ve been working with these past few weeks has a very gothic vibe, which is a style I love, but I was yet to do a project with that aesthetic.
To see how the pages were created, you can watch the process video here: https://youtu.be/2Se5MR4z0H8
These are the products I used:
- 13Arts Victoriana Paper Pack
- 13Arts Transparent Foil/Acetate ‘Wings’
- Fabrika Dekoru Magic Paint Red Wine
- Distress Oxide Black Soot
- Bo Bunny Glitter Paste
- Fabrika Dekoru Black Gesso
- Kaisercraft Texture Stamp, Script
- Finnabair Stamp Chequered Texts
- Skull Stickers/Ephemera
One of my favourite elements is the pieces of the cover page from the Victoriana Paper Pack, which I used as tissue/decoupage paper to collage different patterns on to my pages. This is why I never throw away anything, you can find a use for all sorts of things!