White “Gesso” coating based on aqueous acrylic dispersion and titanium whitewash, intended for priming canvas, fabric, cardboard, papier mâché, polystyrene, wooden surfaces, DVP for oil, acrylic, tempera, gouache, spray paints, water-soluble and alcohol-inks . Before use, “Gesso” thoroughly mix, if necessary, diluted with water. Apply with a brush, palette knife or roller. After complete drying, the surface can be sanded. Paste consumption of approximately 100g per 1m2.
- Apply at a temperature not lower than +5 degrees C.
- Store in tightly closed containers at a temperature not lower than + 5C.
- After contact with skin, rinse with warm water and soap.
- Tools, containers and workplace after the end of the process, wash with warm water until the soil dries.
- For children over 14 years old.
- Volume: 150 ml.